When you think about making a case for winter street style, two very necessary pieces come to mind. A warm and cozy beanie and a fur (whether real or faux) and go! This look can be a timeless coordination especially when you see a photo of singer Dionne Warwick from 1973 rocking the look effortlessly. Providing a clean mix of street chic style with the ribbed knitted beanie hat and a luxurious fur. It’s always good to play with highs and lows in pricing; and pieces that make sense.
Check out some cool beanie and fur coat pairing ideas below for those chilly late autumn into wintry days or nights in the concrete jungle or wherever you are.
1. Coat by TOPSHOP – Camille Faux Fur Coat, $150.00 2. Beanie by Moncler- Flocked grosgrain-trimmed ribbed wool beanie, $365.00
1. Coat by Michael Kors- Faux fur coat, $315.00 2. Beanie by Missoni- Pompom embellished intarsia knitted beanie $290.00
1. Coat by Marc Jacobs- Faux fur coat, $665.00 2. Beanie by Gucci, NY Jewel Wool Knit Cap, $530.00
1. Coat by Givenchy – Animal-Print Faux Fur Coat, $1,865.00 2. Beanie by J. Crew-Ribbed beanie with faux-fur pom-pom, $39.50
1. Coat by Tom Ford-Strong-Shoulder Jaguar & Cheetah Patch Rabbit-Fur Coat, $5,596.50 2. Beanie by The Elder Statesman Watchman ribbed cashmere beanie, $355.00
1. Coat by Calvin Klein-Lynx Faux Fur Fitted Coat With Elbow Patches, $2,70.00 2. Beanie by The Elder Statesman-Tie-Dyed Cashmere Watchman’s Cap XO, $385.00